Do you feel that you can actually achieve more but you have been “busy” playing small?
It’s so easy to be trapped into a pattern of finishing up the mundane tasks everyday and forget about seeing the bigger picture.
Nelson Mandela’s quote really gave me a wake up call: “There is no passion to be found paying small, – in setting for a life is less than the one you are capable of living.”
The key is to stay focused and continually reflect through out the year. Ask yourself: Who do you want to be? What do you want to create in your life?
There are only 4 months left for 2015. Did you set your goals for 2015 at the beginning of this year? Do you regularly review your goal and reflect to see how far have you gone so far this year?
With that in mind, here are some questions to help us reflect:
- What would you like to be your biggest achievement of this year?
- What are the greatest lessons you have learned so far this year?
- what was the biggest risk you took so far this year?
- what is the major effort you have put to improve your financial results so far this year?
- How have you seen yourself grow so far this year?
- What are you most happy about yourself so far this year?
- What is the biggest business you’d like to finish by the end of this year & what is your progress so far?
Don’t settle on playing small. Go on, you deserve better!