Spring Summer Wardrobe Update
Oh hello Spring! Today is the 1st of September which means it’s officially Spring in Australia! So happy to know that Spring and Summer’s warm weather is not far from us as this Winter felt like an eternity. Battling with cold wind, I’ve been all wrapped up in black and different shades of grey coloured outfits in the last few months. It’s definitely time for a change. While it’s still really cold and I can’t change the weather, there’s always online shopping – a wardrobe update is due:).
Since I discovered this fabulous online fashion platform last year, Lyst’s been my go to place to check what’s on trend from different designers. With Australia’s increasing influence in the fashion industry, this time I’d share with you my pick from the following 5 best selling brands on Lyst:
5. Finders Keepers
Here’s a selection of my favourite products from the 5 brands – in no particular order:
- Quay Australia All My Love Cat Eye Sunglasses In Pink. Quay Eyewear is sunglasses label dedicated to the recreation of vintage styles. When it comes to sunglasses, I normally stick to my Ray Ban aviator, Karl Lagerfeld retro shades or Dior oversized frames. But those Pink Cat Eye sunglasses really caught my attention – how fun would that be to wear them! It must feel so good to see the world through a pair of rose coloured glasses!
- Finders Keepers Lucie Pants In Cherry. Over the years of experimenting, I’ve learned a few tricks to make my legs looks longer in pants:Wear high waisted pants; wear super long bootcut pants paired with super high heels/platforms or; wear cropped pants. Look how cute are those cropped parts from Lucie – they are flared with little splits at the front. The material is also heavy weight to help them stay in shape. Also available is the black color but do I really need another pair of black pants? Go cherry.
- C/meo Unstoppable Top. When it comes to choose lightweight tops, I always prefer cotton or silk for obvious reasons. They feel good on your skin and they are good for your skin! I was drawn to the beautiful shade of blue of this cotton shirt from C/Meo. The overall style is fairly simple with a very clean cut and no buttons on the front but check out those flared sleeves with tie details – love!
- Keepsake Women’s Pink Stay Close Long Sleeve Silk Top. I remember saying Pink flowers are the only pink things I like. But look at it now – I’ve picked a pink top in addition to a pair of pink sunglasses! Love this feminine long sleeve shirt with open shoulder and thick chocker detail. Guess what, it’s made of silk. Who could say no to that?
- Seafolly Deja Blue Maillot Swimming Suit. I’ve been buying my swimming wears from Seafolly for as long as I remember. While it’s tempting to get another set of bikini from Seafolly, I just couldn’t let go this one piece beauty. Looking at it, I also realised I haven’t worn a one piece swimming suit for as long as I remember. So this piece is a must – all we need now is blue sky and warm sun!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!