Yay! It’s Monday again!:) This week is going to be a great week because of:
- Exercise. This week I’ll continue with last week’s routine, swimming for 30 minutes everyday, 5 days a week.
- Blog. Can you believe I have a degree in journalism? Once upon a time, I saw my articles and name on newspapers quite often. Ok those were not written in English but still, I should have kept on writing. I don’t mention it now because it was such a long time ago and I hardly make time to read or write now, in any language. So last week, I pushed myself to post 6 blog entries to get into the rythm. This week, I’ll try my best to keep this online journal going.
- Healthy food. Oh relax, it’s not about dieting and starving… I will keep eating, to my heart’s content. But stay away with junk food.
- House keeping. Yes Internet, you’ve heard it right. From this week I’m trying to be a
betterhouse keeper. Start with my desk everyday! Remember that saying? A clean desk speaks a happy mind.
- Australia Day. Instead of a lazy picnic in Centennial Park, this year we might try one of these things around Sydney.
This is a total irrelevant photo. I was on a cruise last year late August and snapped it with the mobile phone camera. The image is a bit fuzzy but the sunset on river Thames was just amazing.